I got tagged by Candlemom at http://www.candlemom.blogspot.com as a motivation to post to my blog...it has been way too long! So, here goes...
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. List 6 random facts about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by commenting on their blog
6. Let the tagger know the entry is posted on your blog.
Hmmm...6 random facts about me...
1. I am attending school at Willamette University as a Senior in Rhetoric and Media Studies...to simplify it, Aristotle defined rhetoric as the ability in each particular case to see the best available means of persuasion, or basically being able to develop the best possible argument for any given situation. Keith says it is a BA in BS.
2. I am terrible at housekeeping. Most definitely not the reason my husband married me!
3. I never dreamed I would actually own horses and we now have 5.
4. I have always wanted to live in Montana...as long as I can remember.
5. I knew I would marry my husband within 2 weeks of dating him.
6. I'm making homemade applesauce today...yum!
Oh my...who to tag! I love this part because I enjoy seeing what others will say...hmmm...how about Terri in Alaska, Amanda in British Columbia, Becky in Oregon, my sister in Oregon and anyone else who is interested! I do love these things :)
Walter Drummond by Ree
3 days ago