I got tagged this morning! So fun :) That's why I'm doing this instead of getting ready to get out the door to school...
My Favorite Things
1. Favorite indulgence: Reading juicy historical fiction! I do not like romance novels but can't get enough of these!
2. Favorite drink: strawberry lemonade with real strawberries...not syrup
3. Favorite movie: Oh, I love so many...this is like having to choose a favorite book! Probably my all time favorite is Braveheart.
4. Favorite TV show: I don't watch much TV, but I can't resist Law and Order SVU
5. Favorite health item: Hmmm...I would say I never go without my Vitamin C
6. Favorite shoes: Ogg style boots...wear them with everything, everywhere
7. Favorite lipstick shade: Mary Kay's "Shell," boring, I know, but I go more subtle on the lipstick
8. Favorite form of exercise: horseback riding, although, Keith tells me that I am using someone else's muscles :)
9. Favorite store: Burns Feed Store-it's where I spend nearly all my money...that an Costco, early Sunday morning
10. Favorite season: Autumn...me, too!
11. Favorite toenail color: I can't even tell you the last time I painted my nails...probably bubble gum pink
12. Favorite hobby: reading and horseback riding
13. Favorite waste of time: the internet...it is my biggest time stealer
14. Favorite fragrance: Ohhh...lots of these...I would have to say in candles (I got tagged by Candle Mom) it would have to be Honeydew Melon as well :)
Who should I tag??? Hmmmmm.....Ok, how about My4Kids in beautiful Alaska and the BramblePatch here in the ever wet and green state of Oregon. Anyone else? If the Bartel Family is out there I would love to read their answers and of course, Papa in Oregon :)